Thanksgiving is just around the corner and to help you save money we are going to cover ideas for a frugal Thanksgiving centerpiece and give you some inspiration from around the web.
So why focus on a Thanksgiving Day centerpiece?
Centerpieces add a bit of pizzazz to the dinner table, and they look nice when sitting around in the living room or on kitchen counters. They help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere that makes your guests feel right at home. The great thing about centerpieces is that you can make them yourself using inexpensive items you may already have.
5 Ideas for Frugal Thanksgiving Centerpieces
Here are 5 ideas for frugal Thanksgiving centerpieces that are easy to make:
- Take three or four small pumpkins of different sizes and spray paint them fall colors. Next, cut a hole out of the top big enough to place a candle or artificial leaves inside and arrange them next to each other on a platter.
- Fill a rectangle pan or painted box with flowers, berries, twigs, candles, pinecones, nuts and so forth to create a festive centerpiece for your dinner table.
- Spray paint pinecones, acorns, twigs and similar items with fall colors and arrange them inside a platter or glass bowl. Add glitter to make them even more festive.
- Fill a clear dish about half full of water and place a candle in the center of it. Next, place colorful artificial flowers and pebbles in the water around the candle.
- Choose three or four clear glasses of different heights and place nuts, bittersweet, corn kennels, berries, etc. inside of them. Place a candle on top for a more dramatic effect and tie them together with ribbons to create a stunning centerpiece.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a beautiful centerpiece at your Thanksgiving table. Just use your imagination and the ideas above to create your own, unique masterpiece.
Below you will find beautiful Thanksgiving centerpieces that won't break the bank.
Dollar Store Thanksgiving Decorations – Organized Island
As you will see your local dollar store can provide amazing decorations
DIY Fall Harvest Corn Mason Jar Craft – Thrifty Jinxy
Super cute and super simple fall harvest corn mason jar you can do with your kids.
You got to check this amazing creation out and so affordable!
Believe me when I say that I have made plenty of Thanksgiving Day mistakes and have learned to keep things simple and under budget. No reason to overspend your hard earned money on table decorations when you have these frugal Thanksgiving Centerpieces ideas to help you out.